Wednesday 20 December 2017

Princess (Baby Girl Scrapbook/ Mini Album)

Hey guys
I have a new project to share with you all today.....I have a Princess theme Baby Girl Scrapbook to share with you all. This one is made on commission and took me 15 days to finish it. The papers I used for this album is Once Upon a Time....Princess by Echo Park. I used ephemera pack as well for this project.
This album has 12 pages and 26 sides including the covers and holds near about 100-120 pics.  This album measures 11" by 11.5" in size and the thickness is near about 3". This is a binder ring album and I have used 70mm binder rings for the closure. Most of the picture mats can hold 5" by 7" or 4 by 6" pictures.

I am putting my album at the following blog challenges:
  1. Mini Album Makers December Challenge
A lot of different elements are used to make this project which came from ItsyBitsy and Crafter's Corner. The flowers used are from ItsyBitsy, The Colorful story by Nikita More, Crafter's Corner and Adornos by Ritika Gupta.
Above I have a video to take you on a tour of this beauty and here are few more pics of this scrapbook. I hope you guys will like this.


























Thank You for stopping by and have a nice week ahead. Merry christmas.

10 comments:

  1. Oh how delightful! What wonderful compositions and papers. This is so incredible. Please share with us at Mini Album Makers: https://minialbummakers.blogspot.com/ Thanks for the inspiration, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dear
      Thank you for stopping by. I am so glad you liked it. I will surely put up my project there..
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. I love this beautiful, stuffed to the gills, princess frilly mini album! Thanks for sharing your work with Mini Album Makers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words...I am happy you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous colourful creation - beautifully made. Thanks so much for playing along at Mini Album Makers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyful, sweet album! Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Mini Album Makers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete