- Addicted to stamps and more Challenge#282 - Make your Mark- I layout is painted using some color splash sprays and waterbrush to give it a more controlled effect. Also it has splatters to bind everything together.
- All sorts challenge blog Week #457 - Ladies only-
- Butterfly Challenge#96 - Spin the wheel with letter N- I have used butterflies, some Napier green leaves and no stamping in my layout
- CraftAddiction Challenge - March moodboard- The flowers and colors in the moodboard have resemblance to what I was thinking while making this layout.....blossoms, greens and warm colors....almost like a garden.
- More mixed media Challenge - anything Goes optional green
- Creative Artiste Challenge Blog #36 - Anything Goes
- Creates and Makes challenge #19 - anything goes
- Polkadoodles Crafting challenge# Week 9 - anything Goes
- The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #46 - Use a stencil and 3 mediums - I have used Inclined dots stencil from Itsybitsy and mediums - Modelling paste, clear gesso, Soft gel medium gloss and matt, Heavy body gel, color Splash sprays, acrylic colors on leaves and splatters.
- WordArtWednesday -week 324-325 - Anything Goes
Wednesday, 7 March 2018
Precious Moments - Mixed media Layout | Shabby chic | Scrapbook Layout
Its been a very exciting week for me......I just conducted my very first workshop where I taught this mixed media scrapbook layout....so so excited to share this with you all. As many of you already know, I am a Design Team member for ItsyBitsy which is India’s no. 1 Hobby, Arts & Craft Store & also the largest manufacturer & Retailer of the finest range of Hobby & Craft supplies in India! ItsyBitsy has many stores throughout the country and it opened its 20th Store in India and 2nd store in Mumbai on 25th Feb,2018 and free craft workshops were conducted to celebrate this occasion. I was so thrilled when I was asked to conduct a workshop for scrapbook layout.......like a dream come true. Apart for scrapbooking, mixed media, card making and decoupage workshops were also conducted for all the craft enthusiasts for free.HERE.