Friday 12 April 2019

Handmade Money Envelopes / Wraps using the Watercolor Embellishments

Hello guys

I want to share some envelopes and a card I made with the Little Birdie watercolor embellishments. Along with that, I am also here to share my experience of using these products with you.

The entire Watercolor range is really useful and the embellishments are specially amazing. They make life really easy when you are looking for a convenient solution without having to draw pretty sketches.


I am not a watercolor or a coloring person in general…I am always scared about coloring and shading. Its a nightmare for me to stay within the lines while coloring. So watercolors are never my go to choice and I do not have a lot of accessories and colors. But the quality of paper used are awesome…so even when I made mistakes…I can correct them. The ink doesn’t bleed or seep….even after layers of colors and water. After I finished colouring, the paper was still intact which is a sign of real good quality!


These embellishments are unique in design, self adhesive are ideal for customizing with colours of your choice. You can paint them with watercolour paints, watercolour pencils, ink washes, distress inks, markers, color splashes and more to match your projects. These are ready to use and add dimension and interest on cards, scrapbooks. journals, mixed media and more. The high quality paper has great absorbency and avoids wrapping.



For a tutorial to know how I made these please visit the ItsyBitsy blog where the challenge this month is to make anything using the new Watercolor Range. I hope you all liked my projects. I am putting this up at the following blog challenges:
  1. Addicted to stamps and more #336 - Anything Goes
  2. Allsorts Challenge Blog  Week 514- Sentiment is focus
  3. Double D Challenge - Watercolors
  4. HLS Watercolor Challenge - Anything Goes - Optional Bright
Grab our logo

Thank you for stopping by.....

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely way to present a money gift, many thanks for joining in our 'Sentiment in Focus' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are just gorgeous! What a clever idea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Watercolor’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS DT

    ReplyDelete