Friday 18 October 2019

Happy Birthday - Mini Album / Scrapbook for a Baby Boy

Hey guys
Today I am here to share my new project with you all which is a custom made mini album for a baby boy who just turned 1. This album is made using Happy Birthday Boy paper collection from Echo Park along with the coordinating sticker sheet and cardstock.



This album is 8.5" by 8.5" by 3.5" in size and has 5 interactive pages which can accomodate near about 50 to 70 pictures at the most. I have used everything from the paper pack and I have no scraps left. Here is a video walk through of this album which I encourage you to watch.
Here are some more pictures of my album and I hope you all like it.
I am putting this up at the following challenges:-
  1. Mini Album Makers Challenge October 2019







Thank you for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment