Saturday 26 November 2016

Christmas party - event ideas and decoration

Hey everyone
I am back with pictures of an event I did some time ago. it is a Christmas party organised for little kids and I did the decorations for this party. This is a picture heavy post and I have a few pictures of the decorations and the stuff I made for it.
















I have made everything from the backdrop to the banners.....christmas wreath to the ornaments on the christmas tree....it was super fun doin all the little things. 
The return gifts were packed in a box and then gift wrapped with some handmade paper and handmade bows. The little pencils with christmas tress as toppers were super fun to make and a favorite among children....they were the party favors.
There is a small video of the Christmas tree which shows all the ornaments and I hope you all will like it.
Thank you for reading my post and I hope you all have a nice day ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, everything looks amazing!! Wow!! You did such a spectacular job with the decorations!! Everything is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the tree topper on the pencil!! What a fun party to attend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa...Ty for all the appreciation gal....Ty for visiting me...cheers

    ReplyDelete