Welcome back to my blog...Today's post is a DT inspiration for the ItsyBitsy blog. I have a mixed media layout which is Love themed. I made this for my husband for the upcoming Valentine's Day..... I was confused about making a layout or a card....initially I started off as a layout....But later I did turn it into a card with a cute message inside for my hubby.
Well, I have used the newly launched Little Birdie papers and flowers from the ItsyBitsy store. The new range of Valentine's Day products are really awesome and you can visit their store by clicking HERE.
Back to my project, I have a lot of pictures and a tutorial along with other information waiting for you on the Itsybitsy blog and you can go there by clicking HERE. You can also enter the month long challenge running on the blog to win some fun prizes. so here is a few sneak peeks of whats awaiting you.....
- Allsorts Challenge Blog - Spots and/or strips - I have used dots stencil
- Craftaddiction Mised Media Challenge - Moodboard February 2018
- Crafty Calendar challenge - 2 or more layers - My layout has 3 layers and more built using papers, embellishments and flowers.
- Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge 158 - Anything goes
- Creative Artiste Challenge Blog #35 - Anything Goes
- House of Cards February Challenge - Create valentine Background and/or colors
- Mixed Media Warriors Challenge#25 - Think & Pink Moodboard Challenge
- More than Words- February 2018 - Forever and Heart
- Challenge at polkadoodle - week 5- Anything goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenge 108- love, wedding, friendship, Valentine
- Word Art Wednesday Week 320-321 - Anything Goes
- Simonsaysstamps wednesday challenge - Anything goes
- Modsquadchallenge - Valentine or Love themed Card
- More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes + optional Red