Saturday 19 May 2018

Floral Name Plate for Parties!

Hello guys
This is a custom order I recently did and unlike other orders I take this one was real fun. I made this huge name plate for a cute little girl named ANAYA and her name is spelled in MARATHI language script.
This entire name is 12" by 30" and I made it from scratch from 1400 gsm chipboard. I covered the entire name with pink cardstock sheet (Full Imperial size) on both the side. It was a little tedious but once I started adding flowers...it all was long forgotten and I was having so much fun.
I have used 139 flowers and buds of different size and materials and 55 mulberry and velvet leaves along with 3 dozen filler sugar pollens. The flowers used are mulberry, fabric, foam, handmade and plastic. I have used glue gun as the adhesive for this entire project.......and look at the end result....so beautiful like looking at a garden.
 I am putting my project up at the following blog challenges:

  1. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #165 - Add a Flower
  2. Create and Makes Challenge #21 - Anything goes
  3. Papercraft Challenge #11 - Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog! This post gives a better idea. Thanks for the useful information. You can also check our blog : Name plate online

    ReplyDelete