Thursday 4 July 2019

DT Application for Fantasy, Russia

This is my DT Application for Fantasy, Russia.
 Fanatsy, Russia

        Hey! My name is Mukta  Parvatikar - Maniar (VREnchanted) and I am a craft addict. I am born and brought up in Mumbai and now happily married in Mumbai. I have bunch of Engineering degrees but I truly feel I am not an engineer at heart. I use my engineering into crafts and try to make innovative projects.  I have always been a crafter, at least since I remember. 
        Apart from all this, on a serious level I am crafting from 2008 on the name ENCHANTED. My favorite work style is shabby chic and vintage as well as pastel and sublte arrangements. I love crafting and enjoy making cards, cash envelopes, gift boxes, scrapbooks, canvas and tags, alter arts and scrapbook layouts using mixed media techniques
        I have been blogging from 2016 and have been a part of other Design Teams before so I can work with deadlines and I believe in team work. I also have active on social media accounts of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. I upload regularly tutorials, hauls and project walk troughs on my Youtube Channel. 
Here are some of my sample work




























I am super excited to apply for Fantasy and will look forward to your reply. I will be more than happy to be associated with this amazing brand.  Thank you so much for stopping by.

2 comments: