Thursday 1 August 2019

CAS Rainbow Card

Hey guys
I ave a quick cared to share with you all today...I have made a CAS rainbow card along with some fusy cut clouds. I used Lawn Fawn rainbow die to make my rainbow....and I had no dies for clouds so I made my own from textured cardstock...this was a quick card and I spent most of my time in diecutting the rainbow.
I die cut the rainbow from 7 colors of cardstock 3 times and then I layered stacked them together to get a more dimentional rainbow. Then I fussy cut my clouds and outlined it using Silver Stickles and arranged them above and behind my rainbow to give the feel of "rainbow emerging between the clouds". I heat embossed my sentiment on a white cardstock and added it to my card panel along with some gold sequins. To add more dimension, I mounted this panel on my 6" by 6" card using dimentional tape.

I also made my won envelopes using same cardstock and washi tape....used WRMK envelope punch board. I hope you like my card. I am putting this up at the following blog challenges:
  1. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge# 197 - 3+ layers - My card has 6 layers - The panel is mounted on card. The rainbow is created by adhering diecuts 3 times and the clouds add another layer.
  2. Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes #398- #399
  3. Addicted to stamps and more Challenge #352- Make your Mark - have outlines the clouds using sliver stickles.
  4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge #593 - Anything goes
  5. Papercraft Challenge #42 - Sketch Challenge

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful rainbow and the clouds with the silver linings!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the rainbow!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rainbow ! I love the lovely clouds with their glittery borders. Beautiful design and sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle and the bright colors.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our 3+ Layers challenge.

    ReplyDelete