Thursday 13 February 2020

Vintage Album for a Man

Hello Guys

Welcome back to my blog...and today I have a new Mini album/ Scrapbook for you all. I am still making vintage themed albums and all of these are made on commission....a lot of vintage themed project fans out there. I have been using Eno Greetings Retro series paper pack along with this awesome paper pad from DCWV called VINTAGE MEMORIES.


 This is a 9" by 7" in size with a 2 1/4" spine and has 4 very interactive pages which can hold 36 to 40 pictures. A variety of picture sizes can be used right from 3" by 4" to 5" by 7". I also added some white photomats so it becomes easy for my clients to know where to place pictures and of what size.....also it gives me an idea about the final thickness of the album....so it doesn't have crocodile mouth. I encourage you to watch the walkthrough of the album to see it upclose.
 The front of this album is decorated with beautiful paper from the 12" x 12" papers from the same collection. These papers come with gold accents and black accents which is beautiful in real. A black chequered lace runs on the front and back cover which is sourced from local stores. I have a shaker window in the front with my clients name and filled with super fun sequins in all shades of gold, silver, clear and back along with some gold sparkle dots. To add the finishing details, I added a pocket watch charm with a chain in the front while keeping the spine simple. Here are some closeups of the decorations in my album.












I am putting this album up at the following blog challenges:
  1. Mini albums Makers Challenge -February 2020 Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous vintage album -love all the pages,papers and images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete