Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Bride - To - Be Banner

Hey everyone
I hope you all are having a good day. With lot of things going around me and I am still trying to catch up with most of it, but I try to blog whenever I can and try to share new work that I do. So today, I am sharing a beautiful banner which is meant for a Bridal shower. The theme happened to be Peach and Pink and the banner I made is according to the theme guidelines.
 
I have made this banner using Black chipboard, White cardstock, pattern papers, doilies, chipboard alphabets, satin ribbons, glitter confetti and few embellishments.
I started with 11 black chipboard pieces which were cut to 4" by 5.5" in size. You can change size according to your preference. Then I cut a banner edge to them making centers. I layered out some white cardstcok over them which were cut about 1/4" smaller in size wrt to the chipboard. 
Over this white cardstock, I adhered Papericious Pattern Paper Baby Girl using red tacky tape. Once all was done, I went ahead and added 3.5"round doilies over the banner pieces.

I added some white adhesive over the chipboard alphabets from ItsyBitsy and covered them with confetti glitter in rose gold also from Itsybitsy. Once it dried, I added more glue and added more glitter. Tis gave the alphabets some dimension. Once thoroughly dried, I glued them to the banner pieces, I decorated the banner with few butterfly diecuts from ItsyBitsy, Pearls, and little sequin flowers in bridal tinsel bought from a local stationary store.
The spacer hearts between the words were fussy cut by me and covered with glitter as the alphabets were.Once everything was completely dried, I punched holes in the banner pieces and joined them together using Satin ribbon from ItsyBitsy. I knotten them todether and added a little bows . at the banner ends, I used 1/2" pink satin ribbons and added few more pieces of satin ribbons to them to make a little tassle.
It took me about 3 - 4 hours to get it ready completely because I was figuring put what to do while working. It should take 2 hours once you completely figure out what you what to do.
So that's all for today guys, I hope you all liked it. I am putting this banner up to the Papericious challenge for this month. - Anything Goes.
Thank you for reading my post and I hope you all have a fantastic day ahead.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thank you for participating in the challenge papericious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful banner... Thanks for participating in Papericious Challenge... All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely banner. Thank you for participating in the Papercious August Challenge-Anything goes.

    ReplyDelete