Sunday 14 August 2016

Memories of Brother Mini album

Hello everyone

How are you all doing? Its all about festivals in India during this time and it starts with RakshaBandhan. I have been working on a Mini Album which my client wanted to give her brother on the occasion of Rakhshabandhan. I was working on this last week and it took me 7 days to complete it with 3-4 hours of working each day. I do not have a tutorial for this album as its a long procedure and I do not complete the project on one go, so I do not have a video tutorial or even a tutorial for this one .However, I am a posting a video which will show you the entire album with all tags and flip pages and other embellishments.
Supplies:
  1. White cardstock ( 5 pages for 5 album pages, 12 x 12)
  2. Color cardstock for tags, photo mats
  3. Dark Rose cardstock to cover the Album
  4. Eno greeting Pattern Paper
  5. Eno greeting 3d stickers
  6. Resin embellishments
  7. Rhinestones
  8. Pearls
  9. Mulberry flowers
  10. Velvet Leaves
  11. Pollen
  12. Satin ribbons, Paper twine
  13. Metal charms
  14. Other embellishments
  15. Glue tape ( Red Double sided), white adhesive
  16. Score board
  17. Cutters, Scissors
  18. Crochet trim
Theses are all the supplies I have used. The construction of this Album is fairly simple and similar to the earlier Album I have made. This album has 3 flip pages and 2 small pocket pages. The the front cover has a three fold photomat while on the back cover has a small box on it to accommodate Rakhi inside it.






The size of this Mini Album is 6.5" by 5.5".  The spine is 5.5"by 3.5". All the pages are 6" by 5". The box on the back cover is 3"by 3" and 3/4" in thickness. All the embellishments are chipboard and handmade by me. this album comes with photomats to hold pictures of different sizes and journalling tags to hold your messages. I am adding few pictures to show you the album pages.
Front and Back pages:



1st Page:


 2nd Page:


3rd Page:



4th Page:

5th Page:



I hope you all liked this Mini Album. I am adding a link for a walk-through of this album.
 Thank you for reading this post and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is the most amazing album I've seen!! Each page is gorgeous!! I love all of the details!! This is truly spectacular!! Love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete