Monday 16 October 2017

Snuggle bug - unisex Mini Album with a Box and 12 onesie tags featuring K & Kompany papers.

Hello guys
Happy Diwali to all...I hope you guys are enjoying this Divine Festival of Lights.....May Goddess Laxmi bless you all with wealth and prosperity. 
Today, I have a very special project for you all...This is is my very first Unisex Mini Album. I have made this very bright and colorful album as a custom order using the K & Company Snuggle Bug paper pack. Like all my baby albums, this album is also accompanies with 12 onesie tags and a custom made box to hold everything snugly inside.
The album measures 9" x 9" x 43/4" in size and has 6 very interactive pages. so including the front and back covers, there are 14 sides in this album. Each page is decorated and has many pockets and flipouts...I feel all in all it should hold atleast 120 to 150 pictures in here. I also have give 12 big collage photo mats so you can even add collages....12 collages if added on one side. I have decorated my cover with flowers, butterflies and a shaker window in the center filled with cute sequins, i also have diecuts from Imaginisce to embellish my cover.
The box made to house this chunky album and 12 tags is made from scratch using heavyweight chipboard. This box measures 12" by 15" by 6" and has a partition to hold the tags. Also I added a pocket on the inside of the lid to hold more ephemera and pictures. I have used handmade papers to cover the inside as well as outside of the box and the lid is decorated with colorful polka dots from the scraps of the cardstock. To give it a more finished look, I added satin ribbon tot he box and tied it intoa neat bow....looks like a cool gift box.
The 12 onesie tags are very colorful and made to co ordinate with the paper pack. The numers used are foam numbers and are all glittered. A cute charm and ribbons completes the look. There is journalling space at the back...for every month.
I have a video walkthrough of this album...I encourage you to watch it to see the interactive elements in action. However, I am adding a few pics here also.








That's my album...I hope you guys will like it. Thank you for reading this very long picture heavy post...have a great day ahead.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey dear
      Thank you for stopping by...so glad you liked my project.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely amazing!! All of the pages and details are so gorgeous!! Wow!! It's spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear
      Thank you for stopping by...so glad you liked my project.
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful album, Mukta! It is absolutely fabulous! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear
      Thank you for stopping by...so glad you liked my project.
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear
      Thank you for stopping by...so glad you liked my project.
      Hugs

      Delete