Saturday 15 December 2018

Getting ready for Christmas with a Holiday Wreath.

Hello Hello Hello
Welcome to my blog. I have a Holiday wreath to share with you all today. Christmas is all about gifts and I made this wreath for my friend....I have been wanting to make and send something handmade for his all this time and finally found this perfect opportunity....right after I taught making Rustic Home Decor Wreath at the ItsyBisty Creativity Carnival at Bangalore on 9th Dec, 2018. This wreath is really big and measures 16" in diameter.... so its appropriate for your doors or any other space you wish to decorate.
Now that I am back....here is what I made from my friend....I hope you guys like it too. All the supplies used are from the ItsyBitsy craft store.....and you can buy it all from their physical or online store. I have used a lot of flowers, glitter, wicker balls, paper rope, metal wreath frame, pom pom trim, paper ribbon and sugar pollens to build my wreath, My choice of adhesive is silicon glue which is really cool and adheres well. I had so much fun building this one.

Here are a few more close ups of the floral arrangement....these flowers are such good quality and look so elegant. I hope you all can see the sparkle gold star at the back...which I felt is kinda icing on the cake....my project would have felt incomplete without it.
I am entering this wreath at the following blog challenges
  1. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #180 - Anything Christmas Goes
  2. More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything goes optional White
  3. Scrapping4fun Challenge #130 - Christmas
Thank You for stopping by..have a fun day ahead.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wreath! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful...
    Thank you for joining us at More Mixed Media x

    ReplyDelete