Thursday 13 December 2018

Baby Girl Mini Album and Keepsake Boxes

Hello guys
I ma so excited to share this mini album and keepsake boxes with you all today. This is made on commission and is flying all the way to Germany to hold the memories of a sweet baby girl.
I am joining the Mini Album Makers Challenge - November 2018 with this project.



I have a 9"by 9"mini album with 4 1/2"spine which had 6 very interactive pages that can hold 120 plus pictures. Along with this, my client also requested for 4 keepsake boxes which very not very small and so I made 4 boxes which are each 4"by 4"by 4" and can hold booties, mittens, hospital tags, hairlocks and so much more very easily. To house this all, I made a 2 storied box which measures 10.5"by 11.5"by 10.5" in size (l x b x h)




The entire project is made using Prima Marketing Heaven Sent 2 collection - A4 paper pad, 6 by 6 paper pad. 4 x 6 journalling cards, 3 x 4 journalling cards, ephemeras, chipboard stickers, word stickers and flowers all from this collection.



Apart from this, I have used white handmade papers, cardstocks, embellishments, flowers, laces, stickers and more from ItsyBisty craft store.

Had so much fun making this project...I hope you all will enjoy watching the video flip-through of this project.

 Thank you for stopping by..have a fun day ahead.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What an incredible project. Your attention to detail is quite evident in your beautiful work. The boxes are wonderful keepsakes to accompany such a lovely album. We are so thankful you shared with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge. I hope you had a great holiday season. Please forgive my delayed visit. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete