Monday 24 December 2018

Event Decor Ideas - Baby Arrival

Hello guys
I am here to share a few ideas to decorate your home to welcome your new baby or you can do that for someone else. I enjoyed decorating a clients house...and it hardly took time. I made a bunch of rosettes and butterflies and decorated the entire place...so much fun when its for a baby girl. i get too involved when I get to play with pinks and glitter.
This is the Desset station....and the wall has a big onesie banner along with rosettes and butterflies....so cute isnt it.
I also went nuts decorating the cradle with a glitter crown and more butterflies and hanmade rosettes...loved the pinks at play here.

And here are the doors of the nursery and parents room....simple yet cute....so in love with all this. I hope you all get inspired and make something to brighten up someones baby welcome ceremony.
Thank you for stopping by..have a fun week ahead.

2 comments: