Friday 22 February 2019

Your Wings Already Exists......- Mixed Media Layout Tutorial | DT Post for ItsyBitsy

Hello guys
I am here to share with you all a mixed media layout. This year I have been doing a lot of positive affirmations.....on my journal spreads, canvas and layouts. I feel we can achieve anything if we just stay focused and be aware of our abilities. Here is a layout which is so full of motivation and positivity and it says "Your Wings Already Exists...All You Have to Do is Fly. This is my DT inspiration for ITSYBITSY and to read a full tutorial please click HERE.


I have challenged myself this time to limit the no of colors used on this layout and rather decided to use tones of the same color.....I have grey and blue as primary colors and everything around is in tones on blues and grey with neutral shades like white, black and kraft. I wanted to add this softness to my layout and so have incorporated cheesecloth and cotton threads in few places....for me it represents cloud and mist.



I love playing with flowers and glitter and I had such a fun time playing with it....sparkly and shiny but yet muted....Happy with the way it turned out this time..I hope you all like it too. Here are a few more closeups....



I am putting this up at the following challenges:-

  1. Love to Create Mixed Media challenge #2 - Anything Goes
  2. Creative Artiste mixed Media Challenge #46 - Anything Goes
  3. Rhedd's Creative Spirit feb Challenge - anything Goes
  4. Nomadicsouldiaries on Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely textures and amazing colours. Beautiful Project. Thank you for joining us at the Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenges. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing off your beautiful work here and what amazing layers and elements. Love that you have kept your colours simple adding to this masterpiece. I am off to read your full tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing with us this month.
    [Ina]Designer for Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning layout! Beautiful colours, fabulous background and lovely details.
    Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete