Monday 4 February 2019

Always In My Heart - Explosion Box | Romantic | Garden

Hello everyone
I am sharing a romantic Explosion Box with you all. This one is made for a client who is celebrating her first Valentine's Day with her Husband. I made this box to give an idea of " A Romantic Date in a Garden" and this is also inspired by the garden in my campus.......with green grass, flowers and butterflies...atleast it looks like that in summer.
My box is 6" by 6" by 6" and has 3 layers which in all hold 24 mats. So you can add 24 to 48 pictures.....but I would prefer you to add 24 pics and journal on the back of the mats. Apart from the picture mats, I also have tiny tags included in the box..they are so cute. I have used beautiful papers from Eno Greetings called as Blue Florals..these are really adorable and the quality is also very nice.

I decorated the entire project with handmade mulberry flowers from ItsyBitsy and other local craft stores in India. I also used gold foil cardstock to add soem shine to my project without making it very blingy. I have also added gold foil leaves....these bring so much extra to this project.

 The focal sentiment " Always in My Heart" is also from ItsyBitsy which I have gold heat embossed. Love the way it sits on the entwined wooden hearts.....

The decorative element int he center is my fav.....I adore those cutesy butterflies. They are to die for... The bench I have used is from Mudra Crafts and the lamp post is from ItsyBitsy. I really love the way it all brings the entire garden theme together....
I have tried to create a small garden on every flap of every layer...filled with flowers and grass and art pebbles. I made sure to add browns to complete the look of a true garden.....Here are a few more pics of the flaps.


I hope you all like it as much as I do. Here is a small video of my fun box....I hope you all will watch it.
I am entering this project at the following challenges:
  1. Unstampabelles Challenge #86 - Simply Bright and Cheerful - Twist Arty Creations Appreciated - For me, Nature is the biggest artist because the hues that it has on its brush...I only wish I could have. My project is inspired by my garden and I have built the entire box to mimic it.
  2. Allsorts of Blog challenge # 505 - Love
  3. Mixed Media Warriors #37 - All you need is Love - My box is nature and garden inspired....so I have used a lot of roses, flowers and colors from the moodboard....also my project is love inspired and made for Valentines Day.
  4. Mini Album Addicts February Challenge- I do not know if this qualifies...but I thought My explosion box album holds pictures and has place to journal and so I am putting this up for the Feb challenge.
  5. Scrapping4fun Challenge #133 - Love/ Wedding/ Anniversary

18 comments:

  1. What an exquisite creation, so many amazing details and I can see how much work you put into this stunning creation! Just beautiful, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. love this project. All the little details make this box more special...

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely fabulous creation, stunning colours and lots of wonderful embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Love' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really beautiful boc, beautiful colours and florals, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Love' them at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is an amazing project and I like everything about it.
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. I love explosion box cards. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 fun
    VarshaDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so much beautiful work in this! Simply amazing and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece with us at Unstampabelles for our first challenge in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a goregous creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly outstanding craftsmanship and a project worthy of a magazine feature! We are thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, this is really stunning. So bright and cheerful. Thanky you for joining us at Unstampabelles in February. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, very beautiful project!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Mini Album Makers this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how I missed this but oh my gosh, it's spectacular!! Wow!! It's truly the most amazing exploding box I've ever seen!! The details are stunning!! Truly gorgeous and I'm in awe!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete