Monday 17 June 2019

Hello Baby Girl Mini Album | First Year Baby Record Book | Baby Girl Scrapbook

Hello everyone
Today I have a Baby girl mini album to share with you all today. This cute album was made on commission for a client in London for a new born baby girl and comes with some really fun interactive pages. I have used Hello Baby Girl collection from Echo Park Papers to build my project. I really enjoyed working with this collection...has a lot of subtle prints and colors......rose pink, brown, lavender and lilac, mint and yellow were some of the colors which I was able to play with in this collection.


 The cover of the spine is decorated with some heavenly flowers form ItsyBitsy along with a shaker window in the center which is filled with fun sequins and beads.,,,so fun to play with. I also have done some stenciling on the cover to add a little something extra to the cover.

The album measures 8.5" x  9" with a 4.5" spine and has 6 interactive and cute pages. Since this album was made for a new born, I have given 12 dedicated monthly pages along with ample journalling spots and milestone tags. The spine is kept a little simple to focus all the attention to the cover.


Here is a video tour of this project...I really recommend you watch it to get a better feel of the interactive elements. 
This album will hold 100 plus pictures and if you paste on both sides of the photomats it will hold 125 to 150 pictures in all. Every page has interactive elements and tastefully decorates using stickers and ephemeras. Here are few pictures of the inside pages.....



I really hope you like my album as I surely am very happy with the way it turned out. 

1 comment: