- White Crackle Paste - Finnabair
- Heavy white Gesso - Finnabair
- 3D Matt Gel Medium - Finnabair
- Italian Accents Redesign Mould
- Regal Emblems Redesign Mould
- Art Stones, Mega Art Stones and Mini Art Stones - Finnabair
- Dusty Attic Chipboard - ATc Frames #7, Bird Houses
- Expressions Craft Chipboard - Rose Leaves, Windows
- Lindys Squirts -Maple Syrup Bronze, Beaver Tail Brown, Baniff Blue, Hockey Puck Black
- Lindys Sprays - Aloha Avacado, Yellow Rose of Texas.
- Art Alchemy Wax- Vintage Gold and Rich Copper.
- Little Birdie Crafts Flowers
- Glas Glitter and Fine Glitter- Gold
- Tim Holtz Sentiment tiles
- 8"by 8"Canvas
Tuesday, 12 May 2020
Welcome back to my blog....today I have a mixed media canvas to share with you all. I made this canvas for my sister and brother-in-law for their wedding anniversary..which is today. I wasn't able to find anything to gift her....so I thought to make this canvas for her...she always appreciates and motivates me and I thought hi canvas s would make a perfect gift for her.
So...I had this beautiful image of this girl who is blowing dandelions and I was inspired by that to make this canvas. I sorted out the primary colors to use and then everything just fell into place. I made my own pattern paper which was really fun and something I rarely do....a lot of stamping...stenciling and color sprays gave me this beautiful paper which actually completes my canvas.
List of supplies used:-
I am putting this up at the following blog challenges
Thank you so much for stopping by...have a fun day ahead.