How are you all doing? I am sorry I haven't been active lately as I was sick most of January and now have started to get my head back into my craft space, so this is kinda my welcome back post. Today, I am reviewing a new product from ItsyBitsy called Dazzle Cocktail and it is also my DT post for Itsybitsy this month. I have start to finish tutorials to make fun cards and embellishments using this new product and to know more about this, please click HERE.
- Addicted to stamps and more Challenge #276 - Anything goes - I am putting up my 3 cards
- Allsorts challenge Blog week 452- Old favorites - I am putting up my CARD#2 and CARD#3. I have used some old dies from Spellbinders -Grate Works and Lawn Fawn - Rainbow
- HLS January anything goes with dies challenge - I am putting my all 3 cards.
- Scrapping4fun Challenge 107 - Anything goes - I am putting my all 3 cards.
- ScrapyLand Challenge 82- Anything goes- I have used Spellbinders die that ScrapyLand sells.
- Polkadoodles crafting challenge week 4 - jan 26 - Anything goes - I am putting my all 3 cards.
- Try it on Tuesday - Fire and Ice - I am putting my CARD#1 and CARD#3 which uses both the warm and cool colors.
- Word Art Wednesday challenge 318-319 - Anything goes- I am putting my all 3 cards.