A new day and a new project...I have a simple card to share with you all. I made this card to celebrate my own birthday a few days back.....and so I have used all my fav colors and elements. I love Pinks and Blacks and gold glitter is just my goto fix for everything and I love flowers....so I mixed it all up and came up with this card.
To further enhance my card, I added foam dimension to the flower and some black embroidery thread on my card front. I arranged all the elements and finished off with enamel dots in similar colors. The Birthday sentiment is from ItsyBitsy which I gold heat embossed on vellum and adhered onto the flower using Craft Glue from ItsyBitsy.
That's all from me today...thank you for stopping by and I hope you liked my card.
I am putting my card up at the following challenges:
- HLS October Watercolor Challenge - Anything Goes : Optional Twist Gold
- The Flower Challenge #25 - Sparkle
- Craft stamper magazine - Take It Make It October - Anything Goes
- HLS October CAS Challenge - Vellum.
- Creative With Stamps - Halloween or Leaves
- HLS October Anything Goes with Dies Challenge - I have included leaf diecuts on my card