I am so excited......I completed 2 years of blogging today and this brings back so many memories.....anxiety of choosing a blog design.....learning all the nitty gritty of blogging.....first post......so much memories.....I am also doing a giveaway to celebrate this and you can find the details for the same HERE.
So back to my new project...
- Butterfly Challenge#97- Spin the Butterfly wheel with Letter L - My project has light blue, lavender, layers, letter , butterflies and yellow to incorporate 6 elements on the wheel.
- The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #46 - Use a stencil and 3 mediums - I have used 2 stencils from Itsybitsy (Little Birdie) and mediums - Modelling paste, Texture paste - Grainy and Fiber, White gesso, Heavy body gel and acrylic colors as sprays.
- Craft addiction Mixed media March 2018 Challenge - Moodboard
- Rhedds Creative spirit - March Challenge
- Creative Artiste Challenge Blog #36 - Anything Goes
- Creates and Makes challenge #19 - anything goes
- WordArtWednesday -week 326-327 - Anything Goes
- More mixed media Challenge - anything Goes optional green
- Creative challenge MMW # 26 - Spring Moodboard - Easter in celebrated in spring and thats my way to depict spring. Also I have incorporated blue, yellow and hints of green along with flowers in my project inspired by the moodboard.
- Scrapping4fun challenge #111- anything goes with flowers - I have used floral chipboard elements in my project
- Simonsaysstamp Wednesday Challenge - Easter Inspired Moodboard.
- Double D Challenge - Wing It- I have used butterflies in my project