Monday 19 March 2018

Comfortable & Cozy - Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout

Hello to all crafty friends!!!
I have a new project share for you all. I have made yet another Mixed Media Layout after the tremendous response I got after I made the PRECIOUS MEMORIES layout I made last month which you can view by clicking HERE. My last layout was very feminine with loads of bright blossoms....so this time I decided to experiment with a cool color palette with hues of Deep aubergenies, lilacs, teals, turquoise and baby blues along with some krafts, beige, white, browns and blacks....I really hope you guys like this one.
 My last layout was very feminine with loads of bright blossoms....so this time I decided to experiment with a cool color palette with hues of Deep aubergenies, lilacs, teals, turquoise and baby blues along with some krafts, beige, white, browns and blacks....I really hope you guys like this one.

 This project is also my Dt inspiration for ItsyBitsy and I have a tutorial along with more pictures and list of supplies on the blog and you can visit the me there by clicking HERE. I have a few pics here to show you all.


I am putting my project at the following challenge blogs:-
  1. More Than Words - March 2018 Main Challenge - Comfortable and colour combo - I have used the color scheme and the word Comfortable on my canvas.
  2. The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #46 - Use a stencil and 3 mediums - I have used a leaft floral stencil from Itsybitsy (Little Birdie) and mediums - Modelling paste, White gesso, Heavy body gel and acrylic colors as sprays.Image may contain: text
  3. Butterfly Challenge#97- Spin the Butterfly wheel with Letter L - My project has light blue, lavender, lace, layers, letter , butterflies and yellow pollen flowers to incorporate all the 7 elements on the wheel.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you liked my project.

24 comments:

  1. Wow!! It's absolutely stunning!! The details you added are so beautiful!! I love the colors and textures!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Wow... What a fabulous layout, so perfect for our March challenge. I love the details of your background and that picture is so precious. Thanks for joining us on the More Than Words challenge !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely fab !! Love the texture and layers !! Thanks for playing with us on the More Than Words challenge !! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. A beautiful textured layout. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so pretty. I love everything on your layout. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  6. Such an amazing project!! Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  7. like seriously WOWSERS!! beautiful piece that should be put up on display! thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  8. Absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  9. Your page is so very beautiful and perfect for our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous layout! So much texture and detail. Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  11. Fabulous layout! Perfect match for our challenge this month at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  12. Fabulous layout with so many beautiful details and interesting layers! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it too.
      Hugs

      Delete