Sunday 22 December 2019

Mixed media Christmas Ornaments

Hello everyone
Today I am sharing some mixed media Christmas Ornaments with you all. These ornaments are 4" in diameter and are dressed up using Mintay Papers. I have used mixed media products from Finnabair and Lindy's stamp gang along with some handmade Poinsettias I made a while ago. Here are my pretty tags....
I primed my small panels with white gesso and then stencilled in random places using modelling paste and finnabair stencil. once dry, I added color using Lindy's Magical Squirts in Carmine, Mint, Blush Pink, Pine Green and Maple Brown color. Once I was happy with it, I arranged my composition and finished it off with art stones and glitter, white splashes and sentiments. Here are some closeups of my ornaments. All the paper embellishments are fussy cut from Mintay Paper line -Sweet Christmas








I am putting this up at the following blog challenges

  1. More Mixed Media challenge - Anything Goes optional White
  2. Scrapping4fun challenge #156 - Christmas

I hope you all liked it. Thank you for stopping by....hugs.

2 comments: