Monday 2 March 2020

Happy Birthday My Love - Mini album/ Scrapbook feat Simple Stories High Style paper pack.

Hello everyone
Today I have a very colorful Mini Album with a Box to share with you all. As most of my projects are, this one is made on commission and is one of my first mini albums where I have used my die cutting machine extensively.....phew.
The album is 10" by 10" in size with a 3 1/2" spine with 5 very interactive pages. This book can hold upto 100 pictures with 22 journalling tags to record memories and events. I have used very simple yet very playful paperline called High Style from Simple Stories....its not a new collection but when I saw it...I knew it would do just right for a very colorful album. I decorated the front of the album with strips of all the papers included in the pack along with black and white printed paper polkas. I have used a lot of gold foiled paper on this project to bring out the colors...looks amazing. A lot was going on and so I kept it all flat and gave a acetate frame on the front to add one picture....which would break the pattern really well. I also kept the spine and back pretty simple while just adding a white embossed camera icon on the spine...keeping spine simple allows the book to lay flat.


This album is housed in a 12" by 12" by 5" MDF box which is also very playfully decorated and has a pocket at the back of the lid to hold more pictures and memories. I used colorful paper polkas on the top of the box while I did the paper piecing on the sides of the box....it makes it all look so interesting. I also added gold heat embossed Happy Birthday sentiment in the center of the box on a layers paper stack....that just completed it all.


I encourage you all to watch the walk through of this album to have a better look at this album...I am sure you all will enjoy the video. 


Here are a few closeups of the pages from this album...there are a lot of fun elements included on every page.I used gold foil stickers, rub on stickers and die cut elements to decorate all the pages. Apart from all this, I used acetate window frames and lot of interactive page designs to keep it interesting and fresh till the very end.
Sides 1 and 2:


Sides 3 and 4:



Sides 5 and 6:


Sides 7 and 8:


Sides 9 and 10:

Sides 11 and 12:




I am putting this up at the following blog challenges:


Thank you so much stopping by...have a fun week ahead.

3 comments:

  1. It's just awesome.. would love to see a tutorial if any...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and delightful album - I love all the flaps and pockets! I am sure your recipient will adore it! best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous book and box Mukta - gorgeous colours and I love all those wonderfully interactive pages. Thank you for joining us at Mini Album Makers for our challenge this month. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete