Monday 17 December 2018

Christmas Wreath - Rustic

Hello guys
Here I am sharing yet another wreath with you all today. I made this rustic wreath for my friend using burlap and twigs and some handmade ribbon.....so much fun making this. This wreath is 16" in diameter and is quite big and heavy.....its a perfect door embellishment.
To make this wreath, I have used burlap and white lace from ItsyBitsy. The big ribbon bow is made from scratch by me...I painted red and green stripes on white cloth and then glued it on white cardstock to add a little stiffness to it. Once dry, I then made my festive bow. I further embellished it with gold bead chain. I made my own ribbon because I didnt have any I my stash.


I built the center using twigs and wired green berries and finished it all with my bow and a blingy center. Its made using such simple supplies but it looks like a lot of effort has gone into making it. Here are a few more close ups of my festive wreath....hope you all will like this.


I am putting us this wreath at the following blog challenges:-
  1. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #180 - Anything Christmas Goes
  2. More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything goes optional White
  3. Scrapping4fun Challenge #130 - Christmas
  4. Mix It Up challenge #20 - Anything Goes optional twist no stamping.

12 comments:

  1. Your wreath is simply amazing. Great work!!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foliage and flowers are so gorgeous. The lace is a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just WOW! Every part of this is just too beautiful!!! I wish I had one!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Mix It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mukta....Thanks for playing on S4F Challenges....nice project

    Hugs

    DT Rituparna

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful wreath. i loved your wreaths which u made for IB. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete