Friday 23 August 2019

Smile - Handmade Mixed Media tag

Hello again
I have a handmade tag to share with you all today...this one is quite different to the ones I make....it is vintage themed with subtle background full of texture. Here is my tag

I have used the Aqua Medley paper pack from ItsyBitsy (Little Birdie crafts) to make this tag.......I did a lot of fussy cutting to get all the floral elements and that cute bird. The pearl drop and stencil is from Little Birdie crafts along with the paper line. To add more dimension to my tag, I clear heat embossed the fussy cut element thrice....it has such an amazing shine to it now.

The mediums and stamps are from Finnabair and I have used Lindys magical shaker to add color to my tag. The primary colors used are pink, black and brown with hints of orange which mostly got hidden. I added a lot of white and black splatters and also highlighted my texture with a black pen. I am putting this up at the following challenges:
  1. Lindy's August Color Challenge - Products used are Magical Shakers - Oom Pah pah Black Forest black , Oktoberfest orange and Bratwrust Brown magical shakers
  2. Splashymix challenge #8 - Moodboard
  3. Creative Artiste Challenge #52 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely stunning!! The stenciled background looks amazing!! I love the gorgeous flowers and beautiful bird!! Gorgeous, gorgeous tag!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! The layers go so well together! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    SMC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Splashy Mix Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag with the Little Birdie papers/products - great fussy cutting. Nice word sentiments. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tag mukta, lovely floral layers and love all the details. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your tag in the gallery at Creative Artiste, and had to come tell you how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bag. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Splashy Mix challenges this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project. The colours and patterns are amazing. Thank you for being our guest designed at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete