Friday 15 November 2019

Redesign Nameplate


Hello guys
Today I have a nameplate to share with you all. I made this for my sister's new house and we has VastuPooja yest. I made it to match the decor in her house and I am glad she liked it.
I made this from scratch and the base is a combination of chipboard and sunboard. To add a little texture, stencils and clay pieces were used. I gave it a more stone carved look by using black and white gesso, Impasto paints and gold acrylic paint. To give it a little depth, I have also used the Vintage Gold wax in a few places. The products used are from Finnabair and ItsyBitsy.


I am putting this up at the following blog challenges:
  1. More mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes Black
  2. Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge #55 - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by..Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous custom plaque! I love how you combined paints and patina to enhance the texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste mixed media challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative blog which everyone should read. You can also check our blog: Nameplate for home

    ReplyDelete