Tuesday 19 November 2019

How to make Handmade Poinsettia Flowers using Lindy's Gang Products | Tutorial

Hello guys
Today I have a tutorial for you all to show how I made these Poinsettias for my Christmas projects. I made a bunch of these in a small and medium size in red, pink and frosted white color. Loved them....I wish you could all see them too.



Here is a list of supplies I used for this project:

  1. Thin cut Dieset - Flossie (ItsyBitsy, Little Birdie Crafts) - For the Poinsettias
  2. Die - Namics Dieset - Leafy Greenery - My Favorite Things - For the Fir 
  3. Lindy's Stamp gang sprays -  Poinsettia Red Gold, Merci Beaucoup Mint, Aloha Avocado, Cotton Candy Pink, Wild Honeysuckle Coral
  4. Lindy's Squirts - Emerald Eh?, Oh Canada Crimson
  5. Lindy's Magical Shakers - Frozen Jack Frost, Cathedral Pines Green
  6. Soft Gloss Gel - (ItsyBitsy, Little Birdie Crafts)
  7. 3D Matt Gel - Finnabair
  8. Silver Cloud Metal Microbeads
  9. Heating gun
  10. Die cutiing maching
  11. Flower embossing tools
Here is a tutorial for this project...I encourage you to watch it.

Thank you so much for stopping by...Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment