Tuesday 11 August 2020

Whispering Love Gazebo and a Mini album/ Romantic Album - #dmccrownstage3

Hello everyone
I am sharing my project with you all. This project is my entry for #dmccrownstage3, a challenge held by Crafters Corner. I made a Gazebo to hold a tiny mini album of size 4" x 4" x 3" which has 6 interactive pop up page and a capacity to hold 30ish pics. . I have used Whispering Love paper pad sent to me by Crafters Corner.


Every page in my octogonal album is handcut (also bcoz I do not have an octogonal die.) The front is beautifully embellished with chipboards and flowers....dmc glitter, sequins and gold foiled paper. I have added many layers to add interest to my album front...but thats not it...there is something hidden on the front....you will be able to see that in the video. This album has a fun shaker spine filled with cutesy stuff...that was the first thing I made when I was working on the album and the closure is using laces and ribbons.



The Gazebo is built from the scratch and it have numerous details with I have added over couple of days. It is adorned with 7 shaker windows filled with glitter and sequins. All the shingles on the roof are handpainted and hand laid 1 by 1....the moss just adds so much drama to the roof. Apart from this the grey wall...grass..planters...flowers...there are so many pretty details. I still thought something was missing and I added lights to my gazebo as the final touch....
I have used black glitter cardstock and 3 plain cardstocks in blush pink, bright pink and olive green to compliment the colors of the paperline.I am happy to have participate in this which really got me out of my slumber and made me think creatively. I would like to thank Crafters Corner for this amazing Challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment