I have a DT inspiration post for you all today for the Let's Craft and Create Challenge blog. The theme for this month is Hey Dude! and so I have a birthday card keeping this theme in mind. This challenge runs for an entire month and you still have 2 weeks to put in your entries. Please click the link HERE to go the challenge blog.
- Cards and more challenge #191- One Layer cards
- Addicted to CAS challenge#171 - One Layer Cards
- CWS challenge#17 - Boys to Men
- Addicted to stamps and more challenge#255 - Photo Inspiration - This picture has inspired me to do the layers of balloons on my card.
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge Week #296-297 - Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun challenge #97- Anything Goes
Then, I added silver strings to my balloons with a silver sparkle pen....but i did not press my pen too much and lightly drew all the strings using a t- ruler.
So here I finish my quick and easy birthday card...I hope you liked it and will give it a try. Thank you for reading this post and have a great day ahead.
- Distress inks - Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans
- White cardstock
- Wow Black embossing powder
- Balloon stamp - KAISERCRAFT Pop!- Treats stamp set.
- Sentiment - Geometric Nature - Mudra Craft Stamps
- Silver Gel pen
- Heat embossing tool - Wow