Friday 18 May 2018

Sweet Memories - Mixed Media Layout | Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone
I have a mixed media layout to share with you all today. I made this layout using products from ItsyBitsy from their home brand Little Birdie. They have amazing collection of handmade flowers and chipboard elements and I encourage everyone to give it a try.
I have used the Cottage Lace paper pack for this project. I used 2 sheets of same design to make the background. I used another sheet which was filled with beautiful coral colored flowers and fussy cut a few of them to build the central focal point of this layout.

I have used a chipboard frame in the center and altered it a little and then heat embossed it with ash grey embossing powder. I created layers and textures using leaf stencil and modelling paste. After thoroughly drying it, I added color splash sprays in Paprika, Hot Pink and Berry Blast. I layered all my elements and added splatters for the same colors, white and black acrylic colors.



To add more interest to my layout, I added white heat embossed chipboard shapes, pebbles, vellum leaves, Martini dazzle cocktail and Silver Stars- Twinkle Melange.I finished my layout with black heat embossed sentiment and fussy cut butterflies.....it so beautiful in real...wish you all could see it.

Here are list of supplies used which you can find at ItsyBitsy store.
I am putting my project up at the following blog challenges:-
  1. More Mixed Media Challenge -Anything Goes Optional pink - My layout has layers of pinks with splatters and finished with pink flowers and butterflies.
  2. More Than Words May Challenge - Memories and Frame - My layout is inspiried by this challenges. I have framed a picture of this cute baby and some day it will be a part of my sweet memories. 
  3. Scrap and Craft May Challenge - Use 3 chipboard - I have incorporated 3 different chipboard elements in my project.
thank you for stopping bya nd I hope you liked my project.

18 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so stunning!! The texture and details are amazing!! I love the flowers and design!! Absolutely spectacular!! It's a work of art!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Wow so beautiful Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. It is so beautiful. I love all these flowers on your creation. Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love how you used these LB products! The paper in the background is the perfect stage for your gorgeous flower collage and what a sweet pic! Love love! Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. Oh how beautiful! Such a perfect interpretation of our challenge at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  6. Beautiful layout full of interesting details. Thank you for playing along with us for the Scrap & Craft May Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  7. Absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  8. Beautiful layout! THanks for joining us this month at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  9. So very sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete