Tuesday 29 January 2019

Create Art - Shabby Chic Decorative Plate

Hey guys
Today I have a  shabby chic decorative plate for you all. I have never tried image transfer and this will be my first attempt at it.....I have to say I'm pretty happy to see the result I got. Also Shabby chic is my go to style of art and I love to give my projects that feel. For me no project is complete without the touch of Little Birdie flowers.....
Its all about the new Little Birdie Instant Image Transfer Gel this month on Itsy Bitsy's blog and you all can participate on it by clicking HERE. This product can be used for transferring images onto just about any surface including wood, MDF, metal, glass and it takes 5 to 10 mins to dry...so that's a quick image transfer medium!! This is water soluble so it's easy to wipe with soap and water and is also non-toxic.
I have a tutorial for his project on the Itsybitsy blog and you can read it by clicking HERE. I am sharing a few pics of my project here...I hope you all like it.


I  am putting this up at

  1. HLS January Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes - Layers

2 comments: