Friday 25 January 2019

Say Yes to New Adventure - Mixed media Tag

Hello guys
I am so excited to show off my first mixed media project for 2019. It definitely took me a while to get into the groove after all the parties and vacation.
I have a mixed media tag to share with you all today which was so fun to make. I have used embellishments from Finnabair ,magical shakers from Lindy's Gang and mixed media mediums from Itsy Bitsy (Little Birdie Crafts).

All the flowers I have used are handmade by me.....I made a bunch of these a while back and finally used a few today. The pretty feathers tucked in on the left are also handmade by using feather stencil and sparkle paste on clear acetate (ItsyBisty) and fussy cut.


I am putting my tag up at the following challenges -
  1. More Mixed Media Challenge - January 2019 - Anything Goes optional Blue
  2. Mixed Media & Art - January 2019 Challenge - Coolness

This year I am trying to improve my product photography skills so that is a little adventure I am taking....finding new software and improving my skill set.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the More Mixed Media challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete