Thursday 26 May 2016

Pink gift box

Hello everyone

Today I am posting this very cute gift box. It is small in size and ideal for little treats or goodies. It it very different type of box as it had not additional lid or flip up lid, the id is already attached to the box.


To make this box, I needed very few supplies and making time is 15 mins. I had made this box by accident when I was playing with a piece of paper. After, I was done I made a few tweaks and I got this box.





So I am uploading the pictures and a little video showing you the box. If you guys want a tutorial, please let me know and I will upload it very soon.

I have however used, a gold printed pink cardstock for this box and decorated it with gold chevron pattern washi tape, an eno greeting handmade sticker embellishment and few pearls. I have used red tacky double side tape and fevicol as adhesives for this box.

Real simple, real quick and really easy box.
Thank you and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment