Friday 13 May 2016

You're the Best

Hello everyone

Today's cards is quick, simple and pretty. Its a 10 min cards I made to cheer someone up.


I have used a pale yellow cardstock( heavy weight) and cut to a standard A2 size card. I have used Petals from scratch stamp set from Fiskars to for the flowers and the sentiment. I did stamping using Memento dye inks in Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Lady Bug, Potter's Clay, Lilac posies and Ranger Pink Gumball for the flowers. Used Electric Lime from Rangers for the leaves and Rich Cocoa from Memento for the stem.

The sentiment used " You're the Best" is also from the same stamp set and is stamped in Rich Cocoa from Memento. I did some masking while stamping to achieve a peek- a- boo effect for the flowers.
I completed the card by adding a few fine glitter in bronze to the center of the flowers.
I hope you all will like this card.

Cu soon. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment